Type of information we collect: We collect and process the following information:
– email address
– mailing or street address
– country of residency
– phone number
– Login details and password for the site
– Information to conduct KYC (Know Your Customer), due diligence and prevent fraud and AML (anti money laundering) including source of funds, transactions, PEP (Politically Exposed Person) status.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide InvestConservation with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– register online or purchase any of our products or services.
– interact with us over the phone, in person or online
– participate in surveys or questionnaires or provide feedback via email
– use or view our website via your br/owser’s cookies.
– attend a InvestConservation event
– subscribe to our mailing list
-apply for a position with us as an employee, contractor or volunteer
How will we use your data?
– InvestConservation collects your data so that we can:
– Process your order and manage your account.
– Perform KYC -Know Your Customer- and due diligence
– Email you with information on our products and services and other information relevant for them
– Comply with regulations and obligations
When InvestConservation processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, data verification service providers to prevent fraudulent purchases and we may compare data you provide us with to public records and other third party databases, IT and related service providers if necessary for business function and professional advisors if necessary for legal, compliance and accounting auditing purposes.
How do we protect your personal information?
InvestConservation will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold about you is kept confidential and secure, including by:
– taking measures to restrict access to only personnel who need that personal information to effectively provide services to you.
– having technological measures in place (including but not exclusive to anti-virus software, fire walls)
How long do we keep your data?
InvestConservation will not keep your personal information for longer than we need to. In most cases, this means that we will only retain your personal information for the duration of your relationship with us unless we are required to retain your personal information to comply with applicable laws, for example record-keeping obligations, anti-money laundering and terrorist financing prevention, or data necessary for accounting purposes, shall be retained as required under applicable legislation and industry standards.
InvestConservation would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by sending opt out request to email@example.com
You have the right at any time to stop InvestConservation from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request InvestConservation for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that InvestConservation to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request InvestConservation to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that InvestConservation erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that InvestConservation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to InvestConservation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that InvestConservation transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
– Keeping you signed in
– Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
– Functionality – InvestConservation uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your br/owser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that InvestConservation has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may lodge a complaint with your applicable data protection authority regarding our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities within the EU and EEA are available here